Live stream services
Hot Gossip Media have created and produced over 400 hours of live media broadcasts for festivals, charities and leisure and tourism organisations and businesses who have gone online in response to the Covid-19 pandemic - festivals, gigs, open-air performances, Q&As, industry discussions, sporting interviews and more.
Live-Streaming is an inexpensive marketing and communications tool that helps brands reach their online audience – you are likely to have noticed a huge increase in businesses doing Live-Streams since the Covid-19 pandemic impacted on businesses but you should be considering Live-Streams anyway to engage with your fans, audience, clients and page likers:
- 44% of people say they watch less live TV as a result of Live-Streaming.
- Live-Streaming wil be a $70.5 billion industry by 2021.
- Users watch Live-Streams 10-20 times longer than other video content on social media.
Whether you don’t know a Live-Stream from a bloodstream or whether you have gone live on social media many times and feel familiar and comfortable with the process but want to take your game to the next level – incorporating graphics, images, product placement or onscreen text in order to monetise your page, get in touch if you would like to find out about the services we can provide.
Hot Gossip Media can provide a full hosting and broadcast service or a plug-in service which compliments and improves what you are already doing:
- Integration of multiple guests to your live-stream from separate locations (different county or different country! Introducing your team or featuring industry experts etc)
- Live-Streams sent to most social media platforms or simulcasted (several at the same time)
- Integration of Live-Streams to your own website
- White labelling services – Graphic and artwork creation, placements, lower thirds, integrated video overlays
- Onscreen text – scrolling, tickers, weblinks etc
- Pre-production, soundchecks
- Sponsor recognition
- Supply of presenter or host
- Scripting and good-practise coaching
- Social media takeovers to promote your upcoming event(s)
- Consultation and advice service on your existing live-streams
- Post-event stats
- Post-event broadcast video articles created for your own website
…and what is more, we can do all of the above without ever meeting you or your onscreen guests who feature in your Live-Stream - controlling everything from our own studio as a hub! So, social distance issues need not be a concern for you.
If you would like to find out more, get in touch for a chat or see some examples of recent Live-Stream broadcasts we have produced and hosted: